This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wes 2 years, 10 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #9995

    Wes
    Participant

    Is everything still a go? Are there any kind of rain quantity or temperature threshold cuttoffs?

  • #9996

    Casara Heaton
    Moderator

    Hey Wes,

    Yes Everything is still a go.  Here is an earlier message from John, our clinic director:

    Just a heads up for everyone looking forward to the clinic this weekend. If the forecasts are correct and we get tons of rain…the saint may come up quite a bit. The clinic will still go on as planned since there are many good alternative stretches of water nearby that have been used in the past. Too much water for the clinic is almost not possible . Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!! JH (Clinic Director)

    p.s. if you are renting gear from the club please remember to bring cash or check ($25)

     

  • #9997

    Wes
    Participant

    Great Thanks

    • This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Wes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.