camping, firewood & honey

Home Forums General Discussion camping, firewood & honey

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      crazyjerry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 350

camping at Silver-mines? there is still NO campground host or manager to sell firewood.

I have firewood!!! if you know that you will be camping, you should contact me ahead of time. I can try to meet campers Friday or Saturday evenings. (I won’t be there both days every weekend unless I’m notified in advance)

I can make a much better deal than you will get at the local gas station. If staying couple of nights, I can make deals on small truckloads of ugly wood ( short pieces, kinks, knotted areas, Y-pieces, badly curved, etc.)

I always have small bottles of honey with me. Larger bottles or quantities available with notice.

call, leave message (no texts) or post here early enough to act (no internet access away from office)

pass the word -fiveseven3 five one 7 25eight 3

crazy jerry

Darius Riley
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 8

Crazy Jerry is Awesome!

We were down this last weekend and could find NO firewood in Fredericktown and did not bring any from KC. We scavenged a little bit of wet wood at the Silvermines Campground but nothing that promised a good fire.  We left a message for Jerry and missed his call back.

Once we got off the river, a bit cold and tired, we had just gotten back to camp, and up pulls Jerry with a load of firewood looking for us. His timing was perfect and he saved the day.

Thank you!

Mike Warren
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 21

He’s Crazy Jerry, a kind-hearted man that routinely performs random acts of kindness.

Dan Prater
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 61

Not so crazy Jerry should be the new campground host

JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

Crazy like a FOX! 😉

But a LOT NICER! 🙂

John Kuthe, RN, BSN…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart