Call for Clinic Volunteers

Home Forums General Discussion Call for Clinic Volunteers

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      John Holdmeier
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 22

All of the recent water, warming temps, and race activities can only mean one thing…the MWA spring clinic is right around the corner! The clinic this year is April 18 and 19.

This year will mark the end of an era in that Mr. Bling is no longer our clinic director. I would like to thank John Niebling for all of the work he has done the last several years as clinic director. He has done an amazing job and I know I am not alone in my appreciation for the work he has put into helping introduce new paddlers to our sport and to our club.
      This will be my first year taking over for Mr. Bling, and my hope is that me being clinic director may just scare all of you enough that everyone volunteers to help make sure I don’t mess everything up!

If you have instructed or safety boated in the past, or would be willing to volunteer for your first time, please let me know as soon as possible. You can email me at clinicdirector@missouriwhitewater.org , shoot me a text, or call.
      Also, this year, Casara has been hugely helpful with her web skills. So, if you are able to volunteer for safety, there is a link under the instruction tab of the site (http://missouriwhitewater.org/instruction/spring-clinic/ ). Simply go there and fill out a few very simple questions and all of your information will automatically populate itself into my handy spreadsheet for the clinic! This will make things much easier on my end.

As always, please spread the word about the clinic any friends or family who may be interested. This is such a great event that always creates good memories and new MWA members.
      I look forward to seeing everyone at the races, and please let me know of any clinic related questions/concerns. Thanks!
      -John Holdmeier
      clinicdirector@missouriwhitewater.org
      johnholdmeier@gmail.com
      636-358-2836

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart