Boating Sunday

Home Forums General Discussion Boating Sunday

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Curtis Elwood
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 53

Going to let things stabilize today but planing to boat Sunday.  If anyone wants to run creeks or the Saint tomorrow, give me a call or text.  314 – three nine seven – 5093.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Curtis Elwood.
      George
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 230

I might be down for the upper. Im waiting to see just how big things get. If you think you might be up for it my cell is 5735613939

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by George.
      Curtis Elwood
      Participant

I’ll give you a ring in the morning.

Nate Eades
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 10

It’s looking like the rain might clear out around noon today, anyone want to run the lower with me then?

Curtis Elwood
      Participant

Group of us meeting at millstream this morning.  Will be doing laps on upper and lower.  Come on down

delgado
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 54

Before you come on down .Please use good judgment. The Saint at this level is solid class 5 big water. A swim would be very dangerous. Rescue is difficult.

jw
      • Total Posts: 679

Doris Rehkop has posted photos on Facebook of the (new) D-bridge flooded, and John Holdmeier posted a video of Chuck, Cody & Alex paddling the Lower Saint.

See the Missouri Whitewater Facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/missouriwhitewater/

Giants walk among us.

Flytooth
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 2

“Giants walk among us”

one “GIANT” lost a JEDI and had a long swim. Please return kayak if found.

Bilbo
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 159

Perhaps a little more detail. Red, white and Blue Pyranha Jed large. No name in the boat (John Kuthe, don’t do it, I do not want to see a reply here), and no flotation, so the boat actually has a good chance to have lodged on the outside of a turn. Boat was lost between just before Double Drop and where they all got off at Turkey Creek.
      Bill

Curtis Elwood
      Participant

Correction – boat was lost just below Turkey Creek on river left bank.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart