This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JohnKuthe… 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

biermjj
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’m John Biermann and I’m a fairly new boater. I took the instructional class last spring.  I was planning on coming down to the Saint on Saturday if someone would be willing to let me boat with them and give me a few pointers.

cataraftcoop
    Participant

You can count on it  be at D bridge from 10 to 11

JohnKuthe…
    Participant

<span style=”font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px;”>John Biermann, you have your roll?

</span>Either way,  best to start on the Upper. Just my advice.

biermjj
    Participant

Thank you for the advice. I’ll be there at 10 go from there.

Ill be there about 10 as well. Hoping for a group wanting to do the upper.

biermjj
    Participant

George, had a blast with you today. Hope we can run the upper again in the next few weeks.

Just made it back from building the goat mansion. I had a blast too, man. Lookin back, swimming wasn’t so bad; just a hold up lol. Let me know you’re up for traversin’ the upper again. Definitely learned a lot today. Thanks so much Coop!

cataraftcoop
    Participant

New guys 1/2 a roll, but one hell of good swimmers.  Way to go John swim Big Drop on ice with style.

biermjj
    Participant

Big thank you to Gary, Ben, and Dan for helping me on my first run down the lower Saint. Gary is correct, you only need 1/2 of a roll if you want to swim and test out your dry suit!

JohnKuthe…
    Participant

The first 1/2 of the roll is easy!! 😉

Welcome to The Saint! You’ve been baptized! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.