Beginner advice please!!

Home Forums General Discussion Beginner advice please!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Blake Hooe
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1

I have been kayaking recreationally quite a bit growing up on smaller rivers like the St Francis and big creek by Sam a baker. I have always rented boats but I am interested in purchasing a boat and stepping up to more whitewater kayaking. I have no idea where to begin though. I would greatly appreciate any advice anyone could give as far as a good beginner boat, rivers to start out at, and things I should learn before I go out. I literally know nothing so any information helps. I am going to watch some YouTube videos but if anyone has any advice it would be great! Thanks again!

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

Welcome Blake! Where do you live? I’d love to help you out with anything you want to know or learn. I enjoy helping people find their first boat and gear. Summer is a great time to start on the St. Francis putting in at Roselle access. Depending on water levels of course. Shoot me a text or call fiveseventhree 576 fifteen11

Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

I went to Highschool with Blake and sent him here – someone give him a hand if you can since he just missed the clinic.  Cheers!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart