Beg, borrow or buy, Kids Gear for the Clinic

Home Forums General Discussion Beg, borrow or buy, Kids Gear for the Clinic

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      John Foster
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 24

10 year old daughter is going to take the clinic this year. Would like to beg, borrow or buy some used gear for her.

We have a helmet and a shorty paddle jacket. Would like a life jacket, boat, paddle, skirt and maybe some paddle pants.

Thanks.

Regina Goldkuhl
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 13

I have a Pyranha Recoil I bought from Bilbo a couple of years ago when his daughter outgrew it. I am ~ 5’1 and 110 lbs and I fit snug as a bug in it. Willing to part with it for $350 OBO – I might be at the clinic if you want to demo as well!

Regina

Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

Hi John,
      You’re welcome to use our Pyranha Recoil (S) w. I also have a small/medium PFD, and a skirt which will probably fit. I’ll have you know that the boat is for sale and if somebody wants to buy it before the clinic, it may not be available. I have paddle pants with a torn ankle gasket that may be a bit too large, but by all means, borrow those too. I also do not know at this time whether or not I will be able to make it to the clinic, so the gear may need to be picked up in Carbondale or other arrangements can be made. Let me know if any of this interests you.
      -Levi

John Foster
      Participant

thanks guys. Levi are you going to be at the river Sunday?

and I understand about it might sell.

Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

I’m planning on being there tomorrow, but have not made plans for Sunday.  Contact me at 573 382 1076 if you would like to make arrangements.

John Foster
      Participant

thanks everyone who showed up yesterday with gear for daughter.

She is about all set.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart