astral brewers size 12

Home Forums Gear Exchange astral brewers size 12

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

I have a pair of astral brewers black and green brewers size 12’s for sale 50 dollars wore 3 runs just ordered a bigger pair they are a little tight on me they are in perfect condition. Call or text for picture 618-841-6eight13 they are dirty from my run sunday but are in perfect condtion only wore them with dry suite on never as reg walking shoes so my feet have never been in then without dry suit on. Paid 112 new last month

• This topic was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by jacobsviper.
      Scott
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 19

Is size 12 your normal shoe size or, did you half size up when you purchased them?  Thanks!

jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

My normal shoe size is 12 1/2 13’s i thought i could squeeze my feet in them which i did and i would have kept wearing them but newyork kayak company had a pair of 13’s they are true to fit sizes and im telling you GREAT GRIP I was steping on rocks i wouldnt dare try in regular shoes last sunday! just get ahold of me trout and we u can pay though paypal and ill mail them to ya 5 bux extra for mail though buddy i wont be able to meet u at the saint for a bit 🙂 everyone’s met me down there i promise ill treat ya right if your interested in them!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart