Anyone paddling tomorrow morning?

Home Forums General Discussion Anyone paddling tomorrow morning?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Robin
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 29

If anyone is paddling or needs a paddle buddy for the St. Francis tomorrow morning please let me know. It will have to be a somewhat early run as I need to be back in the Lou at 1pm.

Thanks!

Rob

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

Hey Rob, me and possibly two other friends are planning something currently. Hoping to get on the water by 9am or before. What time do you need to be on the water?

Robin
      Participant

Great! My car has no rack so I won’t be much help with the commute or shuttle but, where and when would you like to meet?

Here’s my number 636-448-7505

Colleen Walsh Lang
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 19

Hi all, I’m also interested in joining you guys.  I’m coming from STL, but could get there as early as necessary.  If you want to be on the water at 9, does that mean meet at D-Bridge around 8:30?

I’m also interested in doing multiple runs if there’s someone who either wants to do more than one, or if there’s another group who’s planning on a later run.

Cell: 217-419- twelve ‘o six

Michael Dee
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 138

I plan on paddling tomorrow, but I’d rather not put-on before 9. 11 would be perfect, 10 would be ok. Please let me know if you’d like to join me at a more conventional time!

DaggerDan
      Participant

Gauge was at 10″ at 6pm before it started to poor again. Was goin to paddle at 530pm and camp out but now not sure about the camping. 830-845am should be fine tues morn.

JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

I’m gonna come down sometime, I have no idea when I’ll be down there. Not early, I know that!

DaggerDan
      Participant

Had my first run by myself from turkey creek tonight. It was peaceful. Got off at 8pm and it was at 9″. Campin out, ill see you early birds at 830

JohnKuthe…
      Participant

I”m shooting for a 1PM arrival at D.

Tracy Newell
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 46

Might see you there at 8:30. early birds indeed!

Michael Dee
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 138

Everybody’s doing it…guess I am too. See you at 8:30!

JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      George and Rhonda Palmer
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 82

Was a good paddle today. Got to meet some new folks. Was a little intimidated being surrounded by all of the talent!

Robin
      Participant

Awesome paddle today! Thank you to everyone for showing me down for my first time! Nothing beats great company and a rising Saint!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart