This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bob Henderson 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Casara Heaton

Bring your friends Thursday, March 12th from 6pm-9pm for a Pint Night by Alpine Shop benefiting the MWA!

Spend $10 and Get:

• A Limited Edition Pint Glass from Jackson Kayaks
    • A Pour of Craft Beer
    • A Ticket for One Refill of Beer.

All profits from the sales of the pint glasses will be given to the Missouri Whitewater Association.

Where:

Alpine Shop at 440 N. Kirkwood Rd., Kirkwood, MO

For more information on the event please visit the event page on Facebook —-> http://on.fb.me/1BnOguR

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Casara Heaton.

Bill
    Participant

How ironic (and I love irony), Me, a guy who doesn’t drink—on the poster advertising Pint night…

Smiling, Bill

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Bill. Reason: still figuring out this new spiffy website

Bob Henderson
      Participant

Couldn’t make it down for the event but would like to get some of the glasses if there are any left. Who would I check with?
      Thanks

jw

fun time had by all.  Alpine Shop posted pictures on their Facebook page.

Good question about the glasses – I think there were some left over.  I’ll check on it.

Sheldon Dale
      Participant

I’ll buy one also, if there are any left.

Dan Prater
        Participant

I should have bought 2 while I was there.

I thought I heard from someone they sold out last night, but id also by another if there are more available.

jw

Yep, the event was sold-out, so they don’t have any more glasses available (this year).  Obviously, they underestimated the drinking ability of the MWA & our fans!!

We are enthusiastically endorsing a similar event for next year!

– jw

Bob Henderson
    Participant

Thanks for checking Jim. I’ll see if my wife can change her birthday next year so I can make it. I think she’s ready to forgo them altogether anyway.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.