ACA Re-Cert

Home Forums General Discussion ACA Re-Cert

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      John Holdmeier
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 22

Hello everyone,

Today Rob filed the paperwork to make our ACA RE-cert officially on the books! It is Saturday, May 2 at the Saint Francis river. Below, I will list the people who have contacted me saying they are definitely coming. Please let me know if you are not on this list and you want to be, or if you are on this list and can no longer make it. Right now there are 10 people and Rob said we can max out at 15, so first people to post a reply or send me an e-mail at johnholdmeier@gmail.com will get their spots.

For sure coming:
      Chris Matsuno
      Charles Laughton
      Helen Groh
      John Morris
      Kevin Olson
      Eric Roush
      Joe Sartori
      Michael Dee
      Chuck McHenry
      Scott Becker

Thanks, John H

Michael Dee
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 138

Thanks again for organizing this John! Do you know when we’ll meet Saturday morning?

John Holdmeier
      Participant

Michael, we do not have a time set for sure for Saturday morning. I would imagine around 8 or 9 sometime but I will check with Rob as we get closer here. I’ll post here and send out an e-mail when I know a for sure time and location (I would imagine D or Millstream)

CharlesL
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 42

Count me in.

I recommend starting late on Saturday so we can have a lie-in!    🙂  🙂

Cheers, CharlesL

JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

I’m sure glad I don’t have to worry about recerts anymore! Glad I was able to give back to the MWA as much as I did, back in my day, and thank you very much for helping with my original ACA certification as a whitewater kayak instructor. It was great fun and I hope I helped a lot of people to have more fun safely!

JoeSartori
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 105

count me in John. Is the plan still on even though the saint is going to be super low?

thanks for organizing this.

John Holdmeier
      Participant

Plan is still on. Saint is super low, but we will make the most of it! We are meeting at 9:00 a.m. Saturday morning at D bridge. I look forward to seeing you all there!
      -JH

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart