ACA Membership changes for 2019

Home Forums General Discussion ACA Membership changes for 2019

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jw
      • Total Posts: 679

FYI – the ACA is changing their membership program for next year, to “simplify” it.  Basically Individual memberships have dropped from $40 (or $30 for us PaddleAmerica Club members) to $25.  They are also eliminating Family memberships (was $60 or $40 for PaddleAmerica), so your spouse and children will be considered Individual members (at $25 each).  They have eliminated Junior memberships, Senior (>62) memberships (which were both $25 already), and the introductory 6 month ($15) memberships.  It appears the SEIC fee for Instructors has gone up from $25 to $35.  The Event fee for non-ACA members to participate in events like the race, clinic, etc. remains at $5.

The MWA membership form, which includes options to join ACA and pay SEIC fees, is being updated.  As always, it’s easier and faster to renew or join ACA (and MWA) on-line.  The on-line MWA membership form links to the on-line ACA webpage.  Note the ACA membership website will be offline for the next few weeks to make their changes.

jw

bump

Jo Newbold
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 58

I just paid my MWA dues…but I am not sure I got the ACA membership on the same transaction.  Is the website updated for that Paddle America change?  Thanks Jo

jw

The website is updated.  When you click on the ACA membership link, it will take you to the ACA webpage where you can complete that transaction.  You either log-in with your ACA user name & password, or register to join/renew.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart