A Bicycle Ride for a Tuesday Night

Home Forums General Discussion A Bicycle Ride for a Tuesday Night

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      TakeAHike
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 170

It will soon be once again a Tuesday evening, so dust off your bicycles and join the 16 mile loop to the arch. Then join us in consuming all of the calories we have just burned off. Now, where and when should we meet, that is the question.  Vigger’s, what’s the name of the place on Manchester that you recommended?

JohnnieBling
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 43

I should there, wherever that may be. I abstain to suggest a location. Because, you know.

jw
      • Total Posts: 679

I’m in. Can I suggest we ride at 6:30 pm tonite? I have a field hockey game to go to first. But can probably make 6:00 if need be.

Don Dufaux
      Participant
      • Preferred Boat: Kayak
      • Total Posts: 153

I’m in. 6:30 is OK with me. I believe the place MTV suggested is either close to, or in, the K-Mart mall on Manchester but I can’t remember the name…

TakeAHike
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 170

I just got word Viggers is going intellectual on us tonight and attending a lecture instead, so we will do his place next week. We have a time: 6:30, but where?

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by TakeAHike.
      Don Dufaux
      Participant

OK… no home games tonight (still not sure where to check the protest schedule)…

…my vote is below…

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by Don Dufaux. Reason: Gootch's selections are better
      GootchNickels
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 90

I vote, either:

Home

or

Atomic Cowboy STL

Don Dufaux
      Participant

Forget about my previous selections! Gootch’s are better. I change my vote to “21st Street Brewers”

CharlesL
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 42

I will try to make it (at 6:30pm). Driving from Chesterfield. If Im late I’ll try to catch everyone up!

Cheers, CharlesL

jw
      • Total Posts: 679

will see you at 21st st brewers, corner of 21st & Chouteau, 6:30 pm.

Bilbo
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 159

I will be at 21st St. I just saw it for the first time this morning. Is Jim wearing a skirt or long pants from the game?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart