2023 Race Donations

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Race Donations

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      MWA Donations
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 26

Hi Everyone,
      One way we like to say thank you to our many volunteers is to have a raffle Sunday once everything is cleaned up. All of the volunteers are entered in it. In the past this has included kayaking gear, annual passes to the STL Botanical Gardens, adult beverages, and more. I do my best trying to get cool items for our volunteers, but if you know a local business who would like to donate I am avaliable to answer any questions they may have.

Also if you have gear with a good bit of life in it, other donation items/services, or even a kayak, please let me know and bring it to the race. Sunday after the race we will lay out all of the donation items in the pavilion at Millstream by the twisted tree.

This thread here will be to thank the businesses who donate their products and services.

See you out on the water!
      Zach Messaglia
      donations@missouriwhitewater.org

MWA Donations
      Participant

Thank you Lets Roam for donating scavenger hunt vouchers!
      https://www.letsroam.com

Attachments:
      MWA Donations
      Participant

Thank you CVS for donating a gift card.

Attachments:
      MWA Donations
      Participant

Thank you REI for donating two Flash 18 packs and a REI Backpacking Bundle.
      REI Logo

MWA Donations
      Participant

Thank you Bayee Jo’s BBQ Seafood and Grill in Ironton for donating meal vouchers.

BBQ

MWA Donations
      Participant

Thank you Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (SEMO) athletics for your donation. They are located in Cape Girardeau.
      SEMO

MWA Donations
      Participant

Thank you to the U.S. National Whitewater Center for donating two day passes for the volunteer raffle.
      The day passes include whitewater kayaking access, whitewater rafting, ropes, ziplines, mountain biking, and more. They are located in Charlotte, NC.
      USNWC

MWA Donations
      Participant

Thank you to the St. Louis Reparatory Theater for two tickets to a upcoming show!

MWA Donations
      Participant

Thank you to the Alpine shop for their donation to the volunteer raffle. They have two locations in St. Louis county, Columbia, and Manhattan, KS.

MWA Donations
      Participant

Thank you to the Kansas City Zoo for their donation of day passes.

MWA Donations
      Participant

Thank you Cape Girardeau Chick-Fil-A for donating food cards for the donation raffle.
      Chick-Fil-A

MWA Donations
      Participant

Thank you to all of the businesses and people who contributed to the raffle to make it possible. And a big thanks to Bling for donating 11 beautiful art gallery worthy photos, each with different perspectives of the Saint Francis River. The race would not be possible without the volunteers, and there wouldn’t be a race without the racers. I am looking forward to next years race.

If there is a business that you wished had donated to this year’s raffle, let me know at donations@missouriwhitewater.org and I will reach out to them for next years raffle.

See you out on the water,
      Zach

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart