Reply To: Why I do not drive to the Saint any longer.

Home Forums General Discussion Why I do not drive to the Saint any longer. Reply To: Why I do not drive to the Saint any longer.

JohnKuthe…
Participant
  • Total Posts: 291

I hear ya Vince! “They” put lots of toxic crap on soaps and hand sanitizers!

I like and use LazarusNaturals.com’s Full Spectrum CBD Balm, I like the rose scented! 🙂 Feels a little gritty at first, but as you warm it and rub it on the grit disappears and smooths out! Contains Mango Butter, Organic White Beeswax, Organic Fractionated Cocoanut Oil, Rose Oil and Isopropyl Mysteriate.

I also use Lazarus Naturals CBD Tincture in my coffee and sometimes just under my tongue like an after dinner mint for comfort. And I did my Cannabis Nurse cert. attending an INR seminar on “Marijuana and Opiates: Managing the Emerging Crisis” and learned a LOT about cannabis and it’s medicinal uses. Cannabis was in the U.S. Pharmacopeia years ago as a remedy for a great many ailments! Until one supreme jerk Harry J. Anslinger (nephew of some big whig in the U.S. Treasury dept in the 1930s), his rich friend William T. Hearst (who had just purchased some trees in CA for his newspaper/magazine empire) and Du Pont Chemical (who just introduced their new wonder fiber Nylon!) screwed it all up for U.S. 🙁

John Kuthe…

Shopping Cart