WW Drowning Presentation

Home Forums General Discussion WW Drowning Presentation

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike Warren
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp9ITaROWDU

A friend that is involved in search and rescue in Carbon County, MT sent me this.  I hope that you will take the time to view it.  The physician presenter is an experienced paddler.  It’s sort of graphic.  I’ve seen and had a bunch of swims but never encountered “the foam”……you’ll see what I mean.   Foam ain’t good.  Another interesting part, for me at least, was the in- water rescue breaths.   My guess is that if you had specific questions the physician would address them.  His e-mail is at the end of the video somewhere.

Two other things.  I need contact info for Dan Prater.  Bales sent me his phone number and I lost it.  And, Tansil wrote an article about his time with the East Tennessee WW Club and I need to know where to find it so I can read it.  Guys, if you see this please e-mail that info to me at mikeandmacy@yahoo.com

Thanks and take care.

Ronald Duckworth
      • Total Posts: 14

This is very good, it should be part of all rescue classes

Mike Warren
      Participant

Yes sir, it is a good video.  I know it’s sort of long, but worth it (I think).  I hope more people view it.  Thanks.

Dan Prater
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 61

Howdy Mike

Mike Warren
      Participant

Hi Dan.  I sent you an e-mail but not sure if you got it.  My phone here is not that good.  Try sending an e-mail to mikeandmacy@yahoo.com.  I have a couple of breakdown paddles that you can have.  They will fit in that storage compartment on your Shredder.  Take care man.

Mike (and Macy)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart