Thursday morning?

Home Forums General Discussion Thursday morning?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Leland Davis
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1

Assuming some rain falls tonight, anyone want to meet me for a quick run on the Saint tomorrow morning around 8 or 9?

Eric Roush
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 28

Wow!! Hi Leland! Damn, I would have gladly joined you today. Pretty bummed that the rain didn’t happen. All kinds of warnings about flooding and everything. Oh well! Guess I’ll go riding instead.

Eric Roush

DianeMchenry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 46

<p style=”text-align: center;”>It was great boating with you yesterday AM!!</p>

Eric Roush
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 28

Hey Di, I was curious what the level was when you and Leland ran the Saint? If I knew folks were going to be there even without the rain I would have driven down.

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

That there Leland Davis feller is a Top Pro ! Whatcha doin on my Home River ? Passin through for FibArk ? I would love to host you 2 down here in the Dominican Republic some winter ! Team Pyranha has been here several times, Eli and others. You have a reserved suite 100 yards from the T/O. Talk with Adam Goshorn. I miss the Saint and many other home rivers, but I don’t have anything warmer than a Hydroskin long. Diane the perfect Saint Ambassador ! Have a fun summer. I have a Burn III  XL. and Machno L  to loan !

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart