This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  EricRoush 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Leland Davis
    Participant

Assuming some rain falls tonight, anyone want to meet me for a quick run on the Saint tomorrow morning around 8 or 9?

EricRoush
    Participant

Wow!! Hi Leland! Damn, I would have gladly joined you today. Pretty bummed that the rain didn’t happen. All kinds of warnings about flooding and everything. Oh well! Guess I’ll go riding instead.

Eric Roush

DianeMchenry
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>It was great boating with you yesterday AM!!</p>

EricRoush
      Participant

Hey Di, I was curious what the level was when you and Leland ran the Saint? If I knew folks were going to be there even without the rain I would have driven down.

Freddie Carter
    Participant

That there Leland Davis feller is a Top Pro ! Whatcha doin on my Home River ? Passin through for FibArk ? I would love to host you 2 down here in the Dominican Republic some winter ! Team Pyranha has been here several times, Eli and others. You have a reserved suite 100 yards from the T/O. Talk with Adam Goshorn. I miss the Saint and many other home rivers, but I don’t have anything warmer than a Hydroskin long. Diane the perfect Saint Ambassador ! Have a fun summer. I have a Burn III  XL. and Machno L  to loan !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.