Talkin bout the Tellico…..

Home Forums General Discussion Talkin bout the Tellico…..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Ahh, the good ole Tellico… there is one US river I truly miss ! Ehh Donaldo, Nancy, Byron, Mikey, Slim, Bilbo, Charles, Mike V, Eric and Tracy, Chuck n Di, Gootch, ChrisKelly,Chris Matsuno, John Foster, Bling,  Lil Kuthe and Uncle John (who got that Lad to the rivers regularly) Jason (s), The always presnt, and dearly departed Jimmy, Bob Larson , Bonnie n Gordo ( Taught soo many an fed em too. Hammerhead, Cap’NJeff, Dave TRS ,Fireman Larry my rowdy lil Buddy ! Jim Warren, Crazee Jerry, Clan Serfas, Eli H.,Trask Bros. And Fez. The Wonderful Holdmeiers, Coach an “Lil Holdmeier”… Michelle and Dennis…. and my dear Friends The “Perfesser” and Mom Tansil. I miss all ya’ll often.  I’ve got a story on all yuzz..  Our paths will cross again. Loads of paddling adventures. Love and miss all of you ! I did not put all those large images in there !🇩🇴

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by Freddie Carter. Reason: Giant emoticons
      Don Dufaux
      Participant
      • Preferred Boat: Kayak
      • Total Posts: 153

Ay, ‘mano, you are correct…  Probably more stories from a couple handfuls of Tellico trips than from all those countless Ocoee trips combined!  All great memories, on and off the river…  Mikey and the Royal Leprechaun.  Team Throw S#!t.  BOB (aka Bounce Off Boulder).  Turtletown (?!?)  Even that one involving me and a swarm of angry bees.  Many more…  We all got stories on yuzz, too!  Sure we will cross paths again for more paddling adventures, hopefully sooner rather than later!

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Oh Donaldo …. the friggin killer Bees ! Mildly funny now, not so much then ! You rolled and they went into your helmet. …. you were a bumpy mess ! With all of us paddling away in fear !! Never did figure out why they went after you en masse… too much sunscreen ? Bees don’t like Mimes !! 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart