Race Meeting Reminder

Home Forums General Discussion Race Meeting Reminder

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mtlein71
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 104

Hi all,
      Just a reminder that the November Race Meeting is this Thursday the 30th.
      Just like last time it is intended to be a hybrid meeting, in my work conference room and on the Zoomlink below:
      Last time I had the whole conference room to myself and Bling said I looked like Dr. Evil. Again, I am upstairs at the foundry building, 3730 Foundry Way, Suite 218. You can park in the parking garage or at the end of South Spring Avenue, in the lot. You can enter our facility via upstairs outdoor patio, which is past the upstairs fenced off area for puttshack. After the patio opens up wide, there will be a door on your left with a doorbell that you can ring. If I can get confirmation of in person attendees than I will get beer.
      In this meeting I would like to establish the Schedule of Events for the Race weekend. To OC or not to OC Saturday, that is the question. We also need to identify individuals for the following leadership positions:
      Friday Night Race Party
      Down River Race Coordinator
      Dodgball Race Coordinator
      Hope to see you in person or at least on Zoom. I’ve got a big screen, so its easy for the conference room to see many Zoomers at the same time moohoohahaha!
      Best,
      Connecticut Mike
      https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81123451473?pwd=Q0F4blk1ZWs2MmFLZkJ0VUhwc0t3dz09
      See the Calendar for a active link.

mtlein71
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 104

6:30-8 tonight

Sally Haywood
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 27
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart