Initial WW Kayak L4 Instructor course April 17-21

Home Forums General Discussion Initial WW Kayak L4 Instructor course April 17-21

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jo Newbold
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 58

Whitewater Initial Kayak Instructor Course April 17-21 offered by Tom Burroughs of Ozark Safety and Rescue and sponsored by Cinco de Mayo Campground.

Open to all experienced paddlers who would be interested in teaching for MWA’s clinics for 3 years to receive full reimbursement for the instruction fee. Cost for full course is $500. Class size is limited so please don’t wait to get your name on this list.

Classes are 8 hours per day and will take place at Cinco de Mayo Campground on the St. Francis River near Farmington, MO. Tent camping will be provided at no charge. Showers available. Limited RV sites or bunks are also available. Breakfasts and Dinners can also be provided for the group.

Please contact me at:  CincoDeMayoCampground at Protonmail.com
      if you would like to join MWA’s long list of accomplished kayakers this spring. Outside applicants are also welcome!

JoJo

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Jo Newbold.
      nfouquet
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 19

Hey, Jojo.

I just reached out to you on FB regarding this certification course. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance,

Nathan

Jo Newbold
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 58

Hi, Nathan.  I got your post!  Who wants to join Nathan in the Initial L4 Whitewater Kayak Instructor Class at Cinco de Mayo Campground on April 17-21 with Tom Burroughs???

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart