Greetings

Home Forums General Discussion Greetings

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Curtis Elwood
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 53

Hey everyone!  First, I’d like to say that it’s nice that to see that my log-in still works.

After basically skipping town close to 3 years ago with little notice, I figured it was about time I post and say hi.  Long story short, Rebecca, Leland, Autumn, Oswald, and I moved to the wonderful state of New Hampshire.  We love it here for the skiing, White Mountains, etc.  We are blessed to be able to live here.

Good boating exists nearby but I definitely miss all of my boater friends and back in Missouri.  Most of you that have traveled at all to paddle know this but the St. Francis and the group that congregates there regularly is very special.  Every weekend feels like a family reunion.

I don’t have much else to contribute right now but wanted to say hi to all of my long-time friends (you know who you are).  If anyone is ever inclined to visit New Hampshire or northern New England, definitely reach out.  Our home is always open for the MWA crew whether the adventure is for boating, skiing or something else else.

Adios for now,

Curtis Elwood

JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

Hello Curtis!

Good to hear from you again!

I have not been kayaking much since I bought a Nissan Leaf, which uses ZERO gasoline and has the plates INF-MPG for Infinite MPG! An=d a range of about 70 miles a charge!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN…

Sarah Watson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 120

Hi Curtis!

Glad you guys are doing well and enjoying New Hampshire!  Tell Rebecca I said ” hello!”

Sarah Watson

DianeMchenry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 46

Hi Curtis!!
      Grwat to hear from you. We are enjoying the spring Saint water & float trip time in near! Miss you’all.
      Di McHenry

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart