conservation stuff 12/29/2023

Home Forums General Discussion conservation stuff 12/29/2023

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      jeff clawges
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 70

Good morning,

The 2nd “Showing the Saint some Love clean-up is coming up fast. This year won’t be the tire fest of last year (for all of you that were there that was an epic cleanup – Thank You!) but still some opportunities for us to do some good. If anyone has any suggestions or knows of an area we can help with on or close to the Saint please let me know.

I went down and scouted last Saturday and found mainly litter at the accesses. I did not walk the trail so if anyone has been on it lately, please let me know how things look. Is there any honeysuckle that needs cut? Thompsons Ford on the Little Saint and Roselle to MS on the Saint are 2 areas that need some attention.

I’d like to get a count on who is coming and what you would like to do. We really need on water people on the Saint. I’m hoping Steve, Slim, Joe, Dan and the rest of the rubber brigade can make it again. Hopefully the water and weather will cooperate.

Like last year we will meet at Millstream at 10am. The event page says we will work until 2pm but honestly whatever time and help you can give is highly appreciated.

I think that’s all I have right now. Thanks and I’ll SYOTR!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart