ISO Creeker

Home Forums Gear Exchange ISO Creeker

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

Hey guys, I’m actually looking for a smaller crate Boat the guy that is wanting to buy one is around 155 pounds. He is going to be at the race looking for one if you have a buddy that wants to sell if you want to sell he’s looking to buy one that weekend . Get back a hold of me he is not looking to spend over $400 his range will be around 200 to $300. I know it’s a little low price range but he’s looking for something cheap to go out with us in thanks guys for your time

ScottO
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 55

If I can find the Villain S I’m looking for, then I will have a Habitat 74 up for sale. I was gonna ask for $300 for it. Problem is, I dont want to get rid of it til I get something to replace it. So lets hope I get the Villain soon and your buddy can get the Habitat.

That reminds me, doesn’t the other guy you paddle with have a Villain? Think we can talk him out of it?

jacobsviper
        Participant

Lol scott yes Jody uses the villain Id put 1,000 dollars on it you will never get him out of that boat he loves it… Ive tried getting him to use the squirrel, and I use the freeride for one run but he WONT haha. he’s attached to that boat. And I honestly dont know of any villains for sale. he will use that villian till its not usable anymore! Sorry brother. Well hopefully we will find him one at the race. Cause that sunday we will be taking them on some runs all together as a group. We will have like 6 of us jody and I are the only ones racing. The others are some of our friends watching and they wanna take runs with us afterwords so If ya wanna help recover boats and paddles come with us… Naw they are decent paddlers shouldnt be to bad.

jacobsviper
        Participant

what color is the habitat that lime green color DUDE is VERY interested in it he is hoping you find the villain. He pretty much said it’s sold if you wanna sell it at the race just bring it! 618-841-681three text me some pictures if you would buddy.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by jacobsviper. Reason: addition of cell number
      jacobsviper
      Participant

bump…
      still ISO creeker for my buddy he will have money at the race and NEEDS a boat 🙂 150 lbs guy thanks. campground 55 if you have one ur willing to sell under 300 and It will be bought if it’s decent.

CJW4D
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 313

im 145 and rocked the Mamba 7.6;  Up for grabs!  Pics on missouri whitewater assoc. facebook page

CJW4D
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 313

ps.  paddle, skirt, splash top and throw rope included!

Might even have a pfd for him all for $ 300

jacobsviper
        Participant

Sold bring it to the race campsite 55

jacobsviper
        Participant

Man theres a huge gash on the bottom of it he’s hesitant now after he looked at itnon facebook. Are u going to be at the race?

jacobsviper
        Participant

Yes bring it he will buy it! Or i will

jacobsviper
        Participant

Yes chris bring it he will buy it! Or i will and hopefully u can fine that pfd as we will be running the river all weekend

jacobsviper
      Participant

Cjw 618-841-6813 text me pictures as i dont have facebook

jacobsviper
      Participant

Consider it sold i’m trying to get a hold of my buddy right now but I can almost guarantee you it’s old so get prepared to bring it to the race if you can

jacobsviper
      Participant

Sorry I was Voice texting

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart