Report from the Saint (61-2)

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint (61-2)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Several of us ran the upper Saint, putting on just below 72. It was really washed out= dud. Alex F, Cody M, and I decided to run the lower at 18 feet over the bridge. They really styled it- while me- not so good. I was ski-jumping down the middle of Big Drop enjoying myself, when a big wave curled and washed over me, fogging my glasses to near zero visibility. The next wave flipped me- but I rolled up on my off side (my only roll side). I knew I was near the Cat’s paw mega hole, but was not able to avoid it, going right in the middle. After chaos mama sleek dropped her tail in and I am told I jet rocketed out on a back ender, rolling up for my second time= not pretty.
      We got to Mud Creek= perfect level, and Alex and Cody ran it. We took out at Turkey Creek.
      Alex and I then went to middle stout’s and ran it at 4 feet on the JT gauge. Lots of fun, but some sticky holes.
      It is now, at 5 pm, raining heavily. Stout’s came just up to our yard this a.m…..wish us luck!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by McChuck. Reason: I don't like Haiku, It quite often makes no sense. Pass the pliers
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart