Report from the Saint

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

First off- the gauge is lying like a dog. When I left today at 2 pm it was -6″. Yesterday it never reached 15″ but did go to 7″. That rain, btw was concentrated in about a 4 square mile area just south of Farmington. It did NOT hit any gauges- but my morning reports are that it was 3″ in 1 hour.
      Di and I saw the anvil head and heard the thunder from this bad boy from our front yard. It took about 16 hours to reach 72, spiked up and spiked down.
      There are assorted anvil heads today- but no thunder as of yet.
      I am now taking odds for Rain for picnic weekend and the saint coming up.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by McChuck. Reason: The hotel we stayed in last night was so old they sent us a wake-up letter
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

I forgot to add.
      They are draining Crane Pond Lake. The Dam is wide open and two 9″ siphons are at work…not quite enough to boat.
      So far it has not revealed the original canyon that was dammed, and may not due to silt accumulation.Not sure how this will affect future boatng.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Live so the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart