Liquid logic XP 10 for sale $600 plus spray deck lucky charms

Home Forums Gear Exchange Liquid logic XP 10 for sale $600 plus spray deck lucky charms

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

I have an XP 10 for sale $600 firm with Lucky charms spray deck some river rash but still a great boat been through a lot don’t want to get rid of it but I have too many boats I will be at the D bridge at 9 o’clock on Sunday if you’re interested I will have it with me plus I will have my parana stretch XL that im  also selling for 100 plus spray deck seals if ur interested text or call 618841681three Or email me

It also comes with the Scotty mounts for camera mounts and also comes with the pole that’s adjustable for aerial view behind youwith Gopro connector

More then welcome to come and test out the boats before u buy it and take a run with us in it seeya then if your going to show up text me and let me know so I can hold it for ya and not have 6 people wanting to go haha! Just bring a paddle with you cause I dont have a extra one

jacobsviper
      Participant

SOLD THANKS

Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

Dang… skirt too?

jacobsviper
      Participant

Yup all sold now i still have the pirahna streatch for sale 100 bux plus the skirt

Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

what kind of skirt?

jacobsviper
      Participant

Seals

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart