Great paddling day Memorial Day !

Home Forums General Discussion Great paddling day Memorial Day !

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Finally getting the May rains. Hope there will still be water in the Saint when I get to the US mid June ! We have had a lotto Fathers Day surprises over the years ! Anyone have a Large Flying Squirrel I could check out ? Freddie

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

What’s a flying squirrel?

As you know we have a lot of boats.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Why do we call it earth when it should clearly be called "ocean" arthur C Clark
      Steve Stilwell
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

Freddie,

Check out this large flying squirrel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZgcBUx0Vwg

Freddie Carter
      Participant

Just what I needed, a couple of wise guys ! A Liquid Logic Flying Squirrel, is just about like a Sleek, Chuck. You’d love it ! I have not actually seen one here in the 3rd World, but I may juss buy me one !!

jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

Freddie I have the ll large flyin squirrel love it still learning on it but over all real comfortable boat and I might be there fathersday if any rain 🙂

Steve Stilwell
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

Sorry Freddie. I couldn’t resist. I was checking snake stuff on the MDC website and ran across the flying squirrel video. I hope there is water and you get to try one out. I am really going to come paddle your river some day!

Freddie Carter
      Participant

I can paddle about anything, except an OC I …. Woody and Shane from LL are both buddies of mine and claim the L Flying Squirrel is the boat for me. Clay loaned me a L Karma in CO when it first came out. I did not like the way the nose slapped at the water, I actuslly want a NEW – MEGA Rocker, but they don’t exist !!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart