For Sale: Pyranha Jed M

Home Forums Gear Exchange For Sale: Pyranha Jed M

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Raymond
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 56

Boat is in good shape. Its just your standard Jed in Blue and White. Nose is a little worn due constant looping at the NOC hole and touching the bottom block. Have very little interest in park and play these days and only paddled the boat twice in last year.

Asking $350 for boat. If not sold soon, I’ll put it up for sale at GAF this month. I live at NOC but I’ll be going home to So. Illinois first of October. I can have the boat there for pickup or take to St. Louis first Sunday in October for small shipping fee 🙂

If interested, I can send pictures.

-Raymond Brugger

Jason Robinson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 88

Raymond,

Been thinking of getting my first play boat all year.  Currently paddle 2nd gen Burn.

I’ll be down @ GAF, and if you still have it, I’d like to take a look.

How many runs/years you think this boat has left in it?

If you have pics send to:  jdrobinson1122@gmail.com

Raymond
      Participant

The boat has years left in it for south eastern boating. Probably a lifetime in Saint years given the shape and smoothness of the granite.
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>I’m in nyc this week but I’ll get some pics up next week.</p>

Jon Bentley
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 27

Hey Raymond, do you still have the boat. My buddy is interested in buying this from you. If you still have the boat can you send some pictures to 573-434-0276.

Raymond
      Participant

Here is a link to the pictures of the boat. It is still for sale.

https://www.facebook.com/raymond.raymond2/media_set?set=a.10101087008029463.1073741830.47208101&type=3

I’m putting it up for sale at GAF if nobody wants it before then. I’d really rather sale it myself instead of at GAF because I will have to pay a commission fee if it goes at GAF.

Let me know if anyone wants it…

-RaymondB

Jason Robinson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 88

Raymond

im at NOC staying in bunkhouse.  Give me a shout when you have a chance. 573-576-five three four three

Raymond
      Participant

It’s in the GAF NOC staff gear sale now.

Wish I had known someone was still interested in it before hand. Gave it to them this morning. You can take a look at the boat over there at the tent this weekend.

-Raymond

Raymond
      Participant

SOLD

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart