drumming interest in slalom and Josh's boat that is for sale :)

Home Forums General Discussion drumming interest in slalom and Josh's boat that is for sale :)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      JoeSartori
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 105

All going to plan, we will have a flat-water slalom training site at Creve Coeur Lake this fall–no promises, but we are really close! Also, I plan to continue to hang a few poles at 141 on the Meramec river. This is an excellent site for slalom training. No poles there now. In a month or so, I plan to put a few back out there. I will also post when I plan to paddle there.

There are a handful of races in the mid-west. The Buttercup races, mostly in Wisconsin, are laid back and a great way to get into slalom. Also, the USA National Whitewater site is set to be open in Oklahoma City (7hrs from Stl) March 2016–there are already slalom races scheduled for the new site, which will no longer be Charlotte. (Met the athletic director from OKC a week ago at NOC.)

If you have a kid into paddling, be sure to check out the slalom boat that I have for sale and email me for photos. There are kids paddling slalom across the US and all adults involved are focused on making it fun and social for the kids. I am hoping to keep this boat in the community.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart