Castor sunday

Home Forums General Discussion Castor sunday

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

Ok we are going to the castor on sunday.. if we get the rain we are planned to get… Does anyone have good video of the castor I could look at? And suggestions? if anyone has experience running it and wants to join us on our first decent would be greatly appriciated 🙂 618-841-68one3

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Angle left on 1st drop. Stay far Right on last drop. Do not run it if it is too low. Guage is painted on Highway J bridge wall. Get Crazy Jerry or the Perfesser or Dennis and Michelle to show you the lines. I miss the Castor …..

jacobsviper
      Participant

Yes I watched the first drop alot off of ryans video and noticed angle left off it… I was wondering about the last drop. so far right gotcha. Hopefully when we go there there will be someone willing to go with us 🙂 never actually seen a full run video of the castor and thats what im going to do so first time down it hopefully will be good thanks for the response well noted.

George and Rhonda Palmer
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 82

I might tag along with you.

jacobsviper
      Participant

Awesome yes that is if we get enough rain :-)… if not we will do the saint georgenrhonda

jacobsviper
      Participant

VERY excited finally going to catch the castor at awesome levels!! then wanting ti do another creek i havent done before stouts maybe??

Steve Stilwell
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

Anyone know for sure if Castor or creeks will still be runnable Sunday? Saint will definately be good.

Christmas tree, etc. will be done tonight and I’m ready to paddle!

jacobsviper
      Participant

Steve the way it looks the castor early morning might still be runable im hitting it at 9:30 then def going to then saint love if u could join us!! 618-841-68one3

Steve Stilwell
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

See you there at 9:30

jacobsviper
      Participant

Ok steve seeyou at the castor in the morning 9:30 🙂 looks like its holding

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart