2016 Race Planning Meeting 8 Dec – that's TONIGHT!

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Race Planning Meeting 8 Dec – that's TONIGHT!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jw
      • Total Posts: 679

Greetings!  Now that the paddling season has restarted, it’s time to think about planning for next year’s 49th Annual Missouri Whitewater Championships!  Races are scheduled for 19-20 March 2016, with setup on Saturday 12 March.

We’re going to get together at the Olympia Kebob House, 1543 McCausland Ave. Richmond Heights, MO 63117, on Tuesday 8 December at 7:00 pm.

I’ve sent out an email to last year’s race committee, but we are always looking for new faces & energetic volunteers   If you have not been involved before, or even if you have but didn’t get an email from me already, please post or contact me directly.  We have a race planning checklist that we work from, and I’ll be glad to send it to interested folks.

If you are interested but can’t make the December meeting to talk about the tasks ahead, let me know & I’ll add you to the mailing list.  We do a lot of work by email.

Thanks, and see you soon!

– Jim Warren (jw)

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by jw. Reason: add meeting info
      • This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by jw.
      Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

May I suggest 100% Good quality Tee Shirts …. Just charge more. Nothing worse than shitty Tee Shirts …. My 2 cents

jw
      • Total Posts: 679

got it Freddie – good quality, pink t-shirts.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart